The Skublox Hub App allows you to seamlessly manage your slots and assign capacities. Configure the volume of each slot to effectively sort orders with multiple products or discover ideal placements for larger-sized items.
When setting a capacity, you can choose between the following volume units:
- Cubic inches
- Cubic feet
- Cubic centimeters
- To create a new capacity, click on the Add new capacity button. Specify the capacity name, the volume, and the volume unit.
- To edit a capacity, click on the vertical ellipsis icon next to it and select Edit. You can change the capacity name, the volume, and the volume unit.
- To delete a capacity, click on the vertical ellipsis icon next to it and select Delete.
Assign Capacity to Slots
To assign slot capacities, open your wall > Click on the Actions icon > Select Assign capacity to slots from the drop-down menu. Note that all modifications take effect immediately and neither require a wall restart nor lead to any downtime.
- To assign a new capacity, select one or more slots and assign a capacity.
- To delete an assigned capacity, select the slot(s) and click the Reset button.