With the help of a QR code, you can log into various mobile Skublox applications without the need to manually enter your credentials every time. You can conveniently generate login QR codes in the Skublox Hub for yourself or any other users of the application, making it easier to handle tasks related to user authentication and access control.
Generate Login QR code
To generate a login QR code:
- Click on your account’s name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Generate login QR code.
- Choose whether you want to generate the code for yourself or someone else.
- Enter the required email address and password fields.
- Click Validate and Download PNG.