Your initial Skublox Hub setup includes the creation of your own customized light wall. Whether you need a small or large wall, you can tailor it to suit your specific requirements.
Create a new wall
To create a new wall in the Skublox Hub:
- Navigate to the Skublox Hub portal at https://xx.hub.skublox.com (replace “xx” with your team name) or open the Skublox Hub app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Select Walls and choose the type of wall you want to add based on your sorting workflow.
- Click New Put-to-Light wall? Start here to create a new Put-to-Light wall, or New Bin-to-Light wall? Start here to create a new Bin-to-Light wall. Learn more about each sorting workflow here.
- Enter a Wall name.
- Select a Warehouse from the dropdown.
- Enter the maximum number of users.
- Enter the number of Columns and Rows.
- Select a Cabling flow direction from the dropdown.
- You will see the Cabling preview depending on the number of slots you enter.
- Click Create wall.
Once you have configured your wall, proceed to the next step: Printing Slot Barcodes.